Kettering Borough Training: Study Programme
Do you know someone aged 16-18 that needs to develop their knowledge and skills required for employment or further study?
- Achieve Qualifications
- Develop confidence, knowledge, skills and attributes required for an Apprenticeship, employment or further study.
Why Join our Office Academy?
We have a wide and diverse group of learners that benefit from our layered approach to developing work skills and embedded Maths and English to all elements of learning. It all begins in our newly designed Office Academy and ends in tailored work experience within Kettering Borough Council or our partnering local employers
- All of our learners are allocated a Support Mentor who is there to ensure they achieve to minimise any barriers to learning.
- Learners will participate in theme weeks, tutorials and online learning modules on topics that develop their awareness and understanding of the wider world. Topics include things such as personal safety, citizenship, health & wellbeing, money management UCAS advice and guidance and much more.
- We encourage all of our learners to participate in enrichment activities; these activities not only benefit the learner but provide essential support to our local communities.
Our Study programme provides flexibility for individual learning needs and provides the knowledge, skills and attributes required for employment or further study. Each study programme is made up of the following elements:
- Academic, Vocational or a Technical Qualification.
- Maths and/or English Qualifications.
- Work experience and/or employability skills.
- Personal and social development.
- Independent study skills.
We believe that everyone matters and we are committed to preparing resilient young adults who are ready for the next stage in their life.
Visit the Kettering Borough Training website to find out more.