Coronavirus and Our Services
In the light of the announcement by the Prime Minister, a decision has been taken to cancel all Kettering Borough Council meetings until 30th April 2020.
There remains an expectation that the Government will soon provide guidance allowing meetings to be held in a virtual format. Once this has been received and digested, a further update regarding committee meetings will be communicated.
The cancellations relate to the following meetings:
- Research and Development Committee (24th March)
- Planning Policy (originally 25th March, rescheduled to 8th April)
- Monitoring & Audit Committee (31st March)
- Planning Committee (2nd April)
- Licensing Sub-Committee (2nd April)
- Planning Committee (7th April)
- Employment Committee (9th April)
- Executive Committee (15th April)
- Council (22nd April)
- Local Government Reform Advisory Committee (27th April)
In addition, all geographic forums, East Kettering Liaison and Tenants’ Forum meetings have also been cancelled.