Coronavirus - Our Services
The following leisure facilities are currently closed:
- Desborough 3G Pitch
- KLV Artificial Pitch
- Kettering Swimming Pool
The following leisure facilities are open, with restrictions in line with current Government advice:
- Desborough Leisure Centre (Monday to Friday 7.00am to 7.00pm, Saturday and Sunday 8.00am to 4.00pm)
- The Gym at Kettering Swimming Pool (Monday to Friday 7.00am to 7.00pm, Saturday and Sunday 8.00am to 5.00pm)
- Corn Market (limited accessibility)
To safely limit the number of people able to use the gyms and group exercise classes, Legacy Leisure are asking everyone to book in advance:
- Currently you can book one 55 minute gym session every day and unlimited group exercise classes.
- You will be able to book seven days in advance if you’re a member and one day in advance if you’re a pay-as-you go customer.
- There are various fitness classes available or to book a gym session visit - https://www.leisurecentre.com/kettering-swimming-pool or https://www.leisurecentre.com/desborough-leisure-centre
Play areas, outdoor gyms, skatepark: All play area and outdoor gyms operated by Kettering Borough Council are now open. Updates are available for our parks and outdoor play areas and outdoor
Bowls: A restricted service applies to Outdoor Bowls facilities.