Coronavirus and Our Services

Council Tax and Benefits


If your income has changed due to Coronavirus, you could be entitled to Council Tax Support and Universal Credit.

We offer a variety of forms including Apply for Council Tax Support, Change of Address, Change of Income and Change of Household Members.  During this time, please e-mail us evidence instead of making a visit.

Council Tax

You can visit the Connect Online Portal to access your Council Tax account and correspondence.  Need to let our Council Tax know about a change?  We offer a variety of online forms including moves, discounts and exemption.

Due to the current situation, any hearings due to take place at Northampton Magistrates Court will be postponed.

Council Tax Support

In light of the current situation with the Coronavirus outbreak the Government have granted additional funding for working age customers in receipt of Local Council Tax Support.