What should I do if I am struggling to pay my rent?

It is very important that you let our Housing Income Team know as soon as possible. Please call us on 01536 410333.

The officer will be able to record your contact and reasons why you are unable to pay and will also advise you of your options in order for you to catch up with your payments.

If you are having further financial difficulties you can contact your Housing Income Officer who will be able to give you advice or can refer you onto the right independent voluntary agency who can give you appropriate independent financial advice.