Braybrooke Neighbourhood Plan - Referendum
Referendum Information Statement
A Referendum on the Braybrooke Neighbourhood Plan will be held on Thursday 27 April 2023. The question which will be asked in the Referendum is:
Do you want North Northamptonshire Council to use the neighbourhood plan for Braybrooke to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?
The Referendum area is identified on the map below. It is identical to the area designated as the Braybrooke Neighbourhood Plan Area, which is the same as the Braybrooke Parish.
A person is entitled to vote in the Referendum if, on 27 April 2023:
- that person is entitled to vote in an election of any ward councillor of North Northamptonshire Council whose ward is in the Referendum area
- their qualifying address for the election is in the Referendum area.
A person’s qualifying address is, in relation to a person registered in the register of electors, the address in respect of which he or she is entitled to be so registered.
The last date to register in time to vote at the referendum is Tuesday 11 April 2023.
The Referendum expenses limit that will apply in relation to the Referendum is £2,382.18 The number of persons entitled to vote in the Referendum by reference to which that limit has been calculated is 342. The Referendum will be conducted in accordance with procedures which are similar to those used at local government elections.
This ‘Referendum Information Statement’ and the specified documents listed below, may be viewed online as well as:
In person at:
- North Northamptonshire Council, Kettering Office, Bowling Green Road, Kettering, NN15 7QX (open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- Kettering Library, Sheep Street, Kettering, NN16 0AY (please check Kettering Library's opening hours before visiting)
- Desborough Library, High Street, Desborough, NN14 2QS (please check Desborough Library's opening hours before visiting)
The specified documents are:
- Neighbourhood Plan - Referendum Version
- Examiners Report on the Braybrooke Neighbourhood Plan
- Summary of Regulation 16 Representations
- Basic Conditions and Compliance Statement
- Information about the Planning System
Hard copies of these documents are also available on request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Braybrooke Neighbourhood Plan - Referendum Area Map
16 March 2023 - Published by The Proper Officer for North Northamptonshire Council, Sheerness House, 41 Meadow Road, Kettering, NN16 8TL