Community Safety Partnership
Community safety is a high public priority, and can affect the quality of life for individuals and communities.
Tackling community safety depends on organisations and services working together with the police.
The Community Safety Partnership (CSP) has representatives from five statutory partners:
- Borough Council
- County Council
- Police Authority
- Fire and Rescue Authority
- NHS Northamptonshire
- Probation Service
Community Safety Priorities 2019 - 2021
The Community Safety Partnership (CSP) consults with partners, stakeholders and communities to assess risks and threats every year.
The partnership has five priorities this year:
- Anti-social behaviour
- Re-offending - including drugs and alcohol and serious acquisitive crime, (that is; domestic burglary, vehicle crime and robbery of personal property)
- Violence associated with the night time economy
- Domestic abuse
- Public confidence
Each CSP across the country is required to produce a Partnership Plan that sets out:
- what we will deliver over the next 12 months
- how performance will be measured
- how we will communicate and consult with local people
For a copy of the Community Safety Plan 2017 - 2019 please email communitysafety.KBC@kettering.gov.uk