Avoiding anti-social behaviour service standards
Northamptonshire Community Safety Partnerships will make certain that victims are at the centre of their response to anti-social behaviour by ensuring that:
• Each complaint will be investigated and taken seriously.
• All information you give us will be treated in confidence and in accordance with data protection legislation.
• Our staff will be trained to give you the correct advice.
• A risk assessment will be completed to help identify vulnerable and repeat victims.
• We will respond to high risk incidents within one working day.
• We will respond to non-high risk incidents within 5 day working days.
• You will be informed who the lead organisation will be and be provided with appropriate support. The lead organisation will work with partners and other service providers where necessary.
• You will have a single point of contact (SPOC) within the lead organisation dealing with your ASB issue and be provided with their contact details.
• We will ideally resolve the complaint to your satisfaction, through the compliance of an agreed action plan produced with consideration of the full range of actions available.
• We will support you in collecting evidence to enable positive action to be taken. We will regularly review this information and explain what action is to be taken and why.
• We will keep you informed about your case and provide updates within timescales agreed with you.
• We will contact you via telephone, text, e-mail, and letter or in person as agreed with you.
• We will monitor your satisfaction with the way we have dealt with your case.
• The lead agency will ask the court for special measures for vulnerable or intimidated victims and witnesses where appropriate.
• We will make a referral to the witness service if appropriate during criminal proceedings.
• Where appropriate, we will keep communities informed of what is happening within their neighbourhood through a range of means including street briefings, newsletters and leaflet distribution.
• We will promote another route if you are not satisfied with the outcome.