Kettering Borough Council Grant Schemes
The aim of Kettering Borough Council’s Grant Scheme is to support voluntary and community groups in carrying out activities that enhance the quality of life for local residents and increase their involvement within the community.
The Council are looking to fund projects that engage local communities and leave a positive long term impact beyond the duration of funding.
Who can apply?
1. Charity, voluntary or community groups who carry out activities ‘not for profit.’
2. Groups based in the Borough of Kettering or whose activities are able to demonstrate benefits to residents living within the borough. Priority will be given to Kettering Borough based organisations.
When you submit your application, the Council will ask you to provide evidence of the following documents:
• Equality Policy Statement
• Child Protection and Vulnerable Adults Statement
• Bank or Building Society account in the name of the organisation. This must be opened prior to the submission of the application and have a minimum of two unrelated signatories.
• A governing document (e.g a constitution)
• Recent accounts or income and expenditure (unless the group is new, in which case a recent bank statement and an outline of how you intend to manage your finances over the next 12 months)
Please be aware you can only make one funding application per financial year from Kettering Borough Council.
You cannot apply for additional funding towards existing projects funded by Kettering Borough Council.