Pest Control Services
Pest Control Appointments
Pest Control Officers (PCO) operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm with hourly appointments (last appointment at 4:00pm) Monday to Friday. Please note there are no pest control services on Bank Holidays. We cannot offer specific times for appointments, however, should you require the PCO to call before arriving at your property please specify this at the time of booking.
Please ensure that someone is present to allow our Pest Control Officer to gain entry to the property. If you are unable to make the appointment, you must give us at least 24 hours notice so that we can provide you with a free re-booked appointment. Any cancelled or missed appointments outside of this can be re-booked but will be subject to a charge (please see our rates)
Fees for our pest control services are non-refundable call out charge. We will not treat if there is no evidence of a pest but the call out charge still applies.
In all cases, the officer will advise if a follow-up visit is required or appropriate. Charges may apply for a follow-up visit for example in order to deal with bed bugs.
- Concessions apply to pensioners (who must provide supporting evidence), students producing a valid NUS card and persons in receipt of benefits. These discounts are for the home owner or registered tenant of the property, not relatives, friends or neighbours.
- Proof of eligibility must be provided prior to, or at the point of, service provision.
- In the case of domestic service users, payment for the service should be made at the time of booking the pest control visit.
- With the exception of leisure services, concessions will be restricted to two uses in any one financial year.
- Charges may be waived at the discretion of the Head of Service