Pest Control Services
Pest Control Charges and Appointments
Before requesting an appointment please read the information below:-
Our Pest Control Officers (PCO) operate between 08:00 and 12:00 and from 13:00 and 16:00.
We cannot offer specific times for appointments however should you require the PCO to call before arriving at your property please specify this at the time of booking.
Please ensure that someone is present to allow our Pest Control Officer to gain entry to the property.
If you are unable to make the appointment, you must give us at least 24 hours notice so that we can provide you with a free re-booked appointment. Any cancelled or missed appointments outside of this can be re-booked but will be subject to a charge (please see our rates)
The fees for our pest control service are a non-refundable call out charge.
|Domestic Premises - Rats||£62.50||£31.25|
|Domestic Premises - Mice||£62.50||£31.25|
|Domestic Premises - Cockroaches||£87.50||£43.75|
|Domestic Premises - Fleas||£62.50||£31.25|
|Domestic Premises - Wasps||£50.00||£25.00|
|Domesitc Premises - Ants||£62.50||£31.25|
|Domestic Premises - Bed Bugs||£87.50||£43.75|
|Domestic Premises - House Dust Mites||£62.50||£31.25|
|Domestic Premises - Other Pests (Excluding Pigeons)||£62.50||Not Applicable|
Premium Pest Control Service
For visits between 17:00 and 20:00 hrs Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. (Excluding Cockroaches and Bed Bugs)
£50.00 + VAT for first hour and £50.00 + VAT for each hour after, + cost of materials / pesticidea.
(Premium appointments do not apply to Commercial Premises)
|£60.00 per hour + cost of materials / pesticides||Not Applicable|
*Domestic Premises Concessions: applies to Pensioners who must provide supporting evidence, Students producing a valid NUS card and persons in receipt of benefits.
In all cases, the PCO will advise if a follow-up visit is required or appropriate. Please note that charges may apply for a follow-up visit for example in order to deal with bed bugs.
- The provision of the above concessions will be based on the status of the home owner or registered tenant of the property, not relatives, dependants, friends and neighbour.
- Proof of eligibility must be provided prior to, or at the point of, service provision.
- In the case of domestic service users, payment for the service should be made at the time of booking the pest control visit.
- With the exception of leisure services, concessions will be restricted to 2 uses in any one financial year.
- Charges may be waived at the discretion of the Head of Public Services