Customer Service Standards
Following consultation in Autumn 2013 the Customer Service Standards were revised as below. We would like to thank all customers, partners and staff for taking part in the consultation excercise.
All Kettering Borough Council staff will use the following customer service standards when dealing with their customers. This applies to all customers, internal or external.
We will aim to:
- Answer all phone calls within 10 rings
- Reply to written enquiries within 10 working days of their receipt
- See customers who visit us within 10 minutes. If there is an occasion where we are unable to honour this commitment then we will offer to make an appointment
In addition, we will aim to:
- provide an answer to e-mail queries within ten working days
- make an appointment when requested
- provide a polite, friendly and effective response
- wear name badges and will treat customers with respect