Disabled Facilities Grants

Disabled Facilities Grants - How to apply

For further information on Disabled Facilities Grants call Private Sector Housing on 01536 410333 or visit the Gov.uk. Alternatively you can email privatesectorhousing@kettering.gov.uk.  There is also information about disabled facilities on the Northamptonshire County Council website.

Help is also available for Council Tenants.  If your request for disabled facilities relates to a Council property please contact Anna Dernie, HomeMove Advisor on 01536 410333