Domestic abuse can be very distressing and destroy self-confidence and self esteem. It may help to talk to someone about what is happening to you or what has happened to you in the past.
- The Northern Sunflower Centre
Sunflower Centre offer support, advice and safety planning for those experiencing domestic abuse. The service offers flexible appointments in your local area at venues and times convenient for you. Services are free and provided in a non-judgemental manner. Call for support or signposting.
Tel: 01604 888211 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VOICE (Victim Support Northern Branch)
offering emotional and practical support and information by telephone or in a safe environment. 4 London Road, Kettering
tel: 01536 417119
- Victim Care Team
tel: 0300 303 1965
- Witness Service
tel: 01604 603978
- National Victim Support Line
tel: 0808 1689 111
- Rape and Incest Crisis
4 St Giles terrace, Northampton.
tel: 01604 250721 or visit their website
- Samaritans (Kettering)
111 Montagu Street, Kettering
tel: 01536 416999 or visit their website
- Samaritans National Helpline
tel: 0845 790 9090
- Mind (Kettering)
49-51 Russell Street, Kettering, Northants NN16 OEN
tel: 01536 523216
- WENWA - Wellingborough and East Northants Womens Aid
tel: 0808 200 0247
- Northamptonshire Womens Aid
tel: 0845 123 2311
- Serenity - Sexual Assualt Referral Centre for victims of rape or serious sexual assault.
tel: 01604 601713
- Service Six Support for children, young people, adults and families
tel: 01933 226615 or visit their website: www.servicesix.co.uk