Local agents for privately rented accommodation

If you are looking for privately rented accommodation you may wish to contact a local lettings agent. 

The Property Ombudsman website will have details on letting agents that are part of the redress scheme.

This may be helpful to assist with finding Property Management Services dealing with local rented properties.

You may also wish to consider a house or flat share, which can work out cheaper than living on your own.   There are numerous national websites which you can search for rooms, just type in 'flat share' into your search engine. 

The Council makes no representation or warranty regarding the standard and fitness of the accommodation offered at these addresses. If however, you do have any problems, please let us know