Connect Online

Our Connect Online system is down for essential maintenance - this means if you need to report a Council Tax move, set up a Direct Debit or access your Council Tax account please contact us.

Looking After Your Home


The council is responsible for certain repairs to its tenanted properties.

Some repairs are your responsibility as a tenant.  Before you report a repair, please check who is responsible.

How to report a repair

If you need to report a repair, you can: