OTAGO - Get Up & Go!
Exercise sessions are intended specifically for older adults 65+, with a series of exercises designed to:
- Reduce the risk of falls
- Improve balance and muscle strength
- Improve range of movement
- Improve posture
- Increase confidence performing everyday tasks around the home
- Improve general fitness and health
- Provide opportunity for socialisation and activity with similar people
Each session includes a warm-up, strength, and balance component which is designed to challenge participants. Exercises sessions should be performed three times per week, once in attendance with a qualified instructor and twice a home using the OEP Home Exercise Programme.
Download your FREE Home Exercise Programme.
For full details of sessions running across Northamptonshire.