OTAGO - Get Up & Go!
Get Up & Go! exercise sessions are intended specifically for older adults 65+, with a series of exercises designed to:
- Reduce the risk of falls
- Improve balance and muscle strength
- Improve range of movement
- Improve posture
- Increase confidence performing everyday tasks around the home
- Improve general fitness and health
- Provide opportunity for socialisation and activity with similar people
Each session has warm-up, strength, balance and cool-down components which can be tailored to the ability of each individual participant.
The exercises can be performed at home or in attendance at one of our local groups, delivered by a qualified OTAGO instructor.
Local group sessions currently taking place will beupdated in January 2019 and are £2 a session or download the FREE Home Exercise Programme here.
For more information or to book contact the Community Services team on 01536 410333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org