OTAGO - Get Up & Go!
Get Up & Go!
Every Wednesday 10:30 - 11:30am starting 7th August 2019 at Cornmarket Hall NN15 7QA, £3 per session.
Exercise sessions are intended specifically for older adults 65+, with a series of exercises designed to:
- Reduce the risk of falls
- Improve balance and muscle strength
- Improve range of movement
- Improve posture
- Increase confidence performing everyday tasks around the home
- Improve general fitness and health
- Provide opportunity for socialisation and activity with similar people
Each session includes a warm-up, strength, and balance component which is designed to challenge participants. Exercises sessions should be performed three times per week, once in attendance with a qualified instructor and twice a home using the OEP Home Exercise Programme.
Check out where your local sessions are taking place or download your FREE Home Exercise Programme.
For full details of sessions running across Northamptonshire.
For more information or to book, please contact the Community Services team on 01536 410333 or email email@example.com