The Leisure pass is free to join if you live or study in the Borough of Kettering and can benefit from reductions in services across the borough.
You must meet one of the following criteria:
- Over 60 years - REMEMBER if you hold a Kettering Bus pass it includes the Leisure Pass
- Receiving Housing/Council Tax Benefit
- Over 16 years & in full-time education or training
- In receipt of means tested benefit (excluding Child Tax Credit)
- Active member of the Armed Forces
If you meet the above criteria please complete the online form and bring in the following documents to one of our centres.
- Proof off address a utility bill or recent bank statement with your full address
- Proof of Age if you are over 60
- Benefits proof of a ward ie. official letter from Job Centre Plus, Income Support, Social Worker, Housing or Council tax benefits
- Confirmation letter from Education Provider
- Disability pension or benefit allowance letter
- Armed forces letter of employment
Please note that if you visit the main Kettering Borough Council office you will not require a photograph but if you go to one of the customer services centres you will.
To renew your leisure pass you will need to revisit the Kettering Borough Council office where you will be required to bring up to date documentation as listed and your expired leisure pass (if you still have it)
.Leisure Pass Application