Registering with this Website
Detailed Registration Instructions
If you have used Kettering Borough Council’s website before to make payments then you will already have an account with us. You may also have an account if you have sent us online forms.
The details of accounts that have been used in the last 18 months (as of the end of January 2018) have automatically been transferred to the Council’s new website. Please note that accounts not used within 18 months have been deleted. You can however register again which is simple to do if this applies to you.
If you follow the guidance below and still cannot sign in please read the 'Having Problems Signing In' at the bottom of this page.
When logging onto the new website for the first time, you will need to reset your password and update your details with us.
- Go to the “Problems signing in?” page
You will then be taken to a ‘Problems signing in?’ screen as shown below. Enter the email address that you have previously used to access Kettering Borough Council’s website. Once you have typed in your email address, click the ‘Next’ button.
3. We will then send you an email to the email address you have entered, which you will need to continue the process. If you cannot see one, please also check your spam or junk items in case your email provider has filtered the email. If you have not received the email, you can click on the ‘Resend Email’ button as indicated below.
4. The email you receive will look like the one below. You will need to click ‘Create Account’.
5. You will then be automatically taken to the page below on the Council’s website. This will ask you to re-enter your name, postcode and contact details. Use the 'Find' function to look up your address. This is to ensure that we have your most up-to-date details.
6. Once you have updated your details, click on the ‘Create Account’ button.
7. You will then see the message below telling you that your account has been created.
You will then be able to log onto the Council’s website, signing into your account either via the ‘Sign In’ or ‘My Account’ links at the top of the web page, which will take you to the page shown below. Please note that both routes will sign you into the same account. The ‘My Account’ link at the top of the website will change to your name when you are signed in, at the same time, the ‘Sign In’ link will change to ‘Sign Out’.