Waiver Application Guidance and Rules
- Create an account if needed and login
- Select 'Permit Category' and 'Waiver and Suspension'
- Complete the application and click 'Finish'
- An e-mail will be sent to notify you when the permit has been offered or if more information is required
- Once the permit has been offered, sign into your account
- Click on 'My Permit Applications'
- Click on the 'Accept' options and make payment
Further guidance can be provided by emailing ParkingPermits@kettering.gov.uk
Once a waiver has been issued, the following general rules also apply:
- The waiver is only valid as shown.
- The vehicle must be moved on the instructions of a Police Officer, Traffic Warden or Civil Enforcement Officer.
- No goods are to be deposited on the footpath.
- There is the option to register up to five vehicles on a single weekly waiver, however only one vehicle can be on site at any one time and the vehicles must all fall under the same size and space as per the waiver applied for.
- A Penalty Charge Notice(PCN) may be issued if a Civil Enforcement Officer believes that the individual or company are abusing the rules under which the waiver/dispensation was issued.
Please note: A waiver can be revoked at any time by Kettering Borough Council if misuse of the waiver is suspected or any other reason deemed fit by the Authority.