Residents Parking Scheme

New Residents/Moving into the area?

Please contact us before moving in to the property so that we can offer advice and prevent a the possible issue of an excess charge notice.

If you are moving into a property within a residents controlled parking area we appreciate that you may not have all the required documents amended to your new address therefore we are able to issue a one month temporary permit to allow you time to have your documents amended. 

How to apply

Residents must provide a completed application form (see How to Apply page) and the following documentation:

  • Proof of residency such as a completion letter, tenancy agreement, utility bill, bank statement in the address you are moving into which must not be older than 3 months.
  • A current vehicle insurance schedule or DVLA (V5C) vehicle registration document showing your name and previous address is acceptable.
  • The full permit fee must be paid (see fees and charges).

A permit will be issued for 1 month.  The amended vehicle insurance schedule or the DVLA logbook must then be submitted before the expiry of the one month permit.  Depending on what proof of residence has been supplied another permit will be issued for the remainder of the year purchased.

Only one temporary permit will be issued.