Car Park Season Tickets
You can apply online - if this is the your first time using our new system you will need to set up an account. Next time, you will be able to simply renew online.
If you have any further queries about season tickets please e-mail us at email@example.com or contact 01536 535801.
Account and application guidance is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Season Tickets of three months or more it is possible to pay monthly by Direct Debit. Please complete the online application process until asked for your card details. At this point close the window without making a card payment (your Season Ticket application will already have been submitted and will remain pending until a payment method is completed). Contact Customer Services to make your first payment by card and they will send a Direct Debit form you by e-mail or post.
Benefits of purchasing a Season Ticket:
- No need to pay on each visit
- No need to have change for pay and display machines
- Valid 365 days a year
- Discount on daily charge
- A maximum of 2 vehicle registrations can be put on a Season Ticket (only 1 to be parked at any 1 time)
- Can be used in the Council's Pay & Display car parks in Kettering Borough without further charge.
Valid for parking on the following car parks:
- London Road
- Municipal Offices
- Commercial Road
- School Lane (except Pop & Shop bays)
- Queen Street
Not valid for parking on:
- ‘Pop & Shop’ bays in School Lane car park
- Restricted parking bays - disabled bays/ loading bays etc.
- Any Pay & Display car parks in Kettering Borough car parks e.g. Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Newlands multi-storey etc.
- Possession of a season ticket does not guarantee a parking space.
- The season ticket must be displayed in the windscreen of the parked vehicle at all time. Failure to do so renders the holder liable to a fine of £70/£50 dependent on the contravention.
- Season Tickets will be issued as valid from the first day of the month following the date of application, unless purchasing a one week Season Ticket.
- A Season Ticket is issued subject to the condition that the Council will not accept liability for loss or damage to any property (including vehicles and their contents) belonging to persons making use of the car parks or for the injury to such persons, as well as the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, and the Kettering Borough Council (Off Street Parking Places) Order 2020, or any subsequent amendments thereof.
Charges (inc VAT)
|Length of Season Ticket||Card Payment||Direct Debit|
|1 Week||£25||Not Available|
|1 Month||£102||Not Available|
|3 Months||£288||3 monthly payments of £96|
|6 Months||£540||6 monthly payments of £90|
|12 Months||£1008||12 monthly payments of £84|