Reporting a Noise Nuisance
- When making a noise complaint you will need to tell us:
- your name, address and contact telephone number
- the name and/or address of the person or premises causing the noise
- what kind of noise is disturbing you - for instance loud music or a barking dog
- how often the noise happens - for instance every night or only at the weekend
- how it affects you
You can also report a noise nuisance to our Customer Service Team by calling 01536 410333 or emailing email@example.com.
You can also use the NoiseApp, a mobile phone noise recording application if your phone is compatible. For more information see www.thenoiseapp.com
We also have a limited officer response service who you can contact when the noise is happening. The officer can then visit and decide what action to take. The service operates (subject to leave)
- During office hours contact 01536 410333 and
- Out of office hours contact 01536 416005 - Thursdays 6pm to 8pm, Fridays and Saturdays 6pm to 2am the following day.