Apply for Benefits

Before Applying

Before applying make sure you check out benefits calculator to see if you are entitled to support.

Benefits Calculator

Council Tax Support 

If you need to make a claim for Council Tax Support via the council, please apply via our online form and e-mail the evidence to us.

Apply for Council Tax Support

Universal Credit

New benefit claimants of working age will likely have to claim their Housing Benefit via Universal Credit and claim Council Tax Support via the Council.  Over the coming years existing working age claimants will be switched to Universal Credit. 

If you're mixed-age couple (one working age and one pensioner), you will need to claim Universal Credit.  If you're a single pensioner, or two pensioners in a couple, you are not impacted by Universal Credit at this stage and can claim Housing Benefit via the Council.

Apply for Universal Credit