Help paying your utility bills

You could get further assistance with paying your utility bills…

If you’re in debt to your energy supplier, you might be able to get a grant from a charitable trust to help pay it off.

Grants Available

To see if you are eligible, visit or speak to a member of our team.

There are also companies who offer grants specifically for their customers

E.on and British Gas offer grant schemes that are open to anyone - you don’t have to be a customer.

Charitable trusts like you to show that you have received debt advice before you apply. Speak to a member of our Budgeting Support Team on 01536 535 773 for further details, or to arrange an appointment.