Budget Support: How can we help?
How can we help?
- Personal budgeting service – we will look at your incomings and outgoings and offer advice on ways to save money
- Help with managing your money effectively – we can make arrangements with your creditors to help reduce your bills and save you money
- Offer money saving advice – we can give advice on any grants which you may be entitled to
- Universal Credit advice – we can assist with making a Universal credit claim
- Find benefits you are entitled to – we can refer you to our Social Inclusion officer who will look at whether you may be entitled to any other benefits.
- Banking advice – we can refer you to our Credit Union team.
We are available Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm at Kettering Borough Council offices on Bowling Green Road.
Appointments are available outside of these hours by prior arrangement.