Budget Support: How can we help?
How can we help?
- Personal budgeting service – we will look at your incomings and outgoings and offer advice on ways to save money
- Help with managing your money effectively – we can make arrangements with your creditors to help reduce your bills and save you money
- Offer money saving advice – we can give advice on any grants which you may be entitled to
- Find benefits you are entitled to – we can refer you to our Social Inclusion officer who will look at whether you may be entitled to any other benefits.
- Banking advice – you can join our Credit Union
We are available Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm at Kettering Borough Council offices on Bowling Green Road.
Appointments are available outside of these hours by prior arrangement.