Apply for a Council Garage
Ending your Garage Tenancy
A Notice to Quit form should be completed and returned to one of our Customer Services Centres.
- You must give at least one weeks notice which will start on the Monday after we receive the form.
- Keys should be returned by 12.30pm on the Monday the tenancy ends to one of our Customer Services Centres. A receipt will be given to you.
- Your rent account must be clear when the keys are returned.
- The garage must be emptied and left in a good condition before the keys are returned. Any items left after the tenancy has ended will be removed and you will be charged for their disposal.
- All garages are let with keys, so failure to return a set of keys at the end of your tenancy will result in you being charged for the cost of a lock change.