Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Council Tax - Change of Circumstances

This form has 4 pages

Please note this form is for letting us know about changes of circumstances in relation to Council Tax only.  You may be asked to provide proof of your change in circumstances.

If you receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support, you must let us know of any changes on the relevant Benefits form - not via this form.