Leisure Pass Application
The Leisure pass is FREE to JOIN if you live or study in the Borough of Kettering AND are:
- Over 60 years - REMEMBER - if you hold a Kettering Bus pass it includes the Leisure Pass
- Receiving Housing/Council Tax Benefit
- Over 16 years & in full-time education or training
- In receipt of means tested benefit (excluding Child Tax Credit)
- Active member of the Armed Forces
Once you have completed the form you will be required to bring in a passport photo, proof of ID along with eligibility for the Leisure Pass to one of the Kettering Borough Council's customer service centres. For example if you are receiving housing/council tax benefit you will be required to bring ID along with a letter outlining the benefit.
Please note that if you visit the main Kettering Borough Council office you will not require a photograph but if you go to one of the customer services centres you will.