Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Tenancy Support - Support Worker Referral Form

Please note that this service is offered to Kettering Borough Council tenants and private sector tenants living in the Borough of Kettering. If you are a housing association tenant please speak to your landlord about the services that they offer.