Income and Expenditure Form

This form has a maximum of 16 pages

If you are in arrears with your Council Tax and you are struggling to pay, please complete and return this Income and Expenditure form so the Council can consider if an alternative payment arrangement can be entered into with you.  

If you need help filling in this form, please contact us using the details shown below:

For personal callers to the Council offices, the enquiry counter is open Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. For telephone enquiries, please contact Council Tax on 01536 534235. This service is open from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Please ensure your form is fully completed before submitting otherwise we may not be able to proceed