Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Council Tax - Income and Expenditure Form

This form has a maximum of 16 pages

If you are in arrears with your Council Tax and you are struggling to pay, please complete and return this Income and Expenditure form so the Council can consider setting up an arrangement.

If you need help filling in this form, please contact us.

Please ensure your form is fully completed before submitting otherwise we may not be able to proceed.