Third Party Authority to Speak to Benefits Department

This form has 4 pages

Authority for Landlord / 3rd Party to Speak to Kettering Borough Council Benefits Department

You can authorise a landlord or 3rd party to speak to us regarding your benefits. This will enable them to make enquiries and obtain information in accordance with section 4 of The Social Security (Administration) (Fraud) Act 1997. In relation to:

Your claim for Housing /and Council Tax Support

Your entitlement to Housing /and Council Tax Support

Your request for backdated benefit

Your appeal against the benefit officer's decision in relation to your claim.

An overpayment relating to your Housing/ and Council Tax Support claim.

If you no longer wish for information to be discussed with the landlord/3rd party you must inform Kettering Borough Council in writing.