Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Benefits - Change of Household Members

This form has a maximum of 15 pages

This form is for those who already have a live claim for Housing Benefit (from the Council) or Council Tax Support, and now need to let us know about someone joining or leaving your household and you still wish to claim.  This could be a partner, non-dependant, child or baby, boarder or lodger.

Once you have completed the form make sure you e-mail your evidence to us.