Benefits - Change of Address form
Benefits - Electronic Change of Address Form
When you have completed this form, send it back to us straight away or you may lose benefit. Even though you are submitting this form online, you will need to let us see various documents to support your claim for Benefit.
- We will need to see original documents as proof for your claim. We cannot accept photocopies.
- If you do not have all the proof we need, return the form with as much proof as you have. You must tell us if you are sending more proof at a later date.
- If you do not fill the form in properly and answer all questions it could take longer for us to deal with your claim.
- If you, your partner or both of you have cash, savings and investments of over £16,000.00 we cannot award you benefit, unless you are in receipt of Guaranteed Credit, Income Support, Income Related Jobseekers Allowance or Income Related Employment and Support Allowance.
- If you are not sure if you are entitled to benefit please apply.
- If you have any other changes of circumstances to report please tell us on the relevant form.
If you need help filling in this form, please contact us using the details shown below:
For personal callers to the Council offices, the enquiry counter is open Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
For telephone enquiries, please contact the Housing Benefit Helpline on 01536 534235. This service is open from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
ONLY COMPLETE THIS FORM IF YOU HAVE CHANGED ADDRESS