Housing - Garden Maintenance Application
The following service is available to eligible tenants:
- Lawn mowing every 4 weeks
- Weeding of borders and hedge trimming every 8 weeks
- Hedge trimming annually (subject to wildlife restrictions)
To qualify you must meet the criteria below:
- Be of pensionable age and unable to tend your garden due to infirmity, or
- Have a disability which prevents you being able to tend your garden regardless of age.
You must be able to provide proof that you are unable to tend to your garden due to infirmity or a disability by providing evidence that you are in receipt of either disability living allowance, PIP or attendance allowance. Please be aware that you will not qualify if you have relatives (parent, sister, brother, adult child) or carers living in the borough of Kettering capable of assisting you with the garden.