Apprentice - Property Services Administrator
- £155 per week
- Kettering Borough Council
- Closing Date
- 15th June 2020
- Contract Type
- Full time, 37 hours per week
- Period of Contract
- 15 months fixed-term contract
- Job Information
An apprenticeship opportunity for a hardworking and flexible team player, who can make a positive contribution to the success of the Housing Property Services Team.
Excellent communication skills are essential with both customers and members of staff at all levels. The apprentice should have strong interpersonal skills and should be able to demonstrate that they can be well organised and presented.
Good IT skills and familiarity with office applications. In addition, they will need to be both literate and numerate and have achieved a good level at GCSE.
Previous experience of working in an office environment would be desirable. The service is very busy and we need someone who is able to self-motivate and who has a can do attitude to tasks.
Duties will include:
- To provide admin support to the teams within property services, which will require a creative and adaptive approach to a variety of tasks
- To assist in the collation of figures for performance monitoring for the team and accurately input data into systems as required
- To ensure all post coming in and out of property services is correctly recorded and processed
- To assist with scheduling of works orders for property services
- To ensure all records for the team are filed accurately and kept for the required time and in line with GDPR
- To facilitate in meetings when required
- To provide customer liaison and resolve issues when required
- To assist with quality control systems
- Undertake any other duties that may be required from time to time that are commensurate with the post
- Additional Information
To apply and for more information please click here