- £21,589 - £23,836 p.a (SCP 12 – 17)
- Kettering Borough Council
- Closing Date
- 13th September 2019
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Period of Contract
- Must disclose spent convictions
- Driving License
- Job Information
We are looking for an experienced supported housing professional to join our Silver Service Team providing a first class scheme management service to our sheltered housing customers.
You will possess:
- experience of working in sheltered housing or a similar customer focussed environment
- experience in supporting the needs of older and vulnerable people
- a caring, professional and positive personality
- the ability to react calmly in emergency situations
- excellent customer service, communication and administration skills
- a qualification in a relevant subject area or be prepared to study for a relevant qualification
In return we offer:
- a competitive salary
- a generous annual leave entitlement
- essential car user allowance
- a contributory pension scheme
- a commitment to training and development
You will need to have access to a car and possession of a current driving license.
This position involves working with vulnerable adults and successful applicants will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.
- Additional Information
Working Hours - 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am – 5pm on a Friday.
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 2nd October 2019.
We actively encourage applications from people from ethnic minorities and people who perceive themselves to be disabled. This is to address an under representation of these groups.
Kettering Borough Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Job Description / Person Specification
- Application form
Note: To apply online you will need to register for an online account. This is a very quick process and will allow you to save you application progress and return to it.
- Alternatively, application forms are available from Human Resources, Tel: (01536) 534341