Full and Relevant Demolition in a Conservation Area Guidance
Full and Relevant Demolition
Guidance for applications for full planning permission with “Relevant Demolition in a Conservation Area".
The Full and Relevant Demolition form should be used for:
- New house in the garden
- Housing or industrial development
- Change of Use of a property
- Conversion of a building to 1 or more dwellings
- Works to non-residential property eg shop fronts
- Anything outside the garden of the property (ie stables in a separate paddock)
where, in addition, the works involve the demolition of an unlisted building in a Conservation Area.