Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Full Planning Guidance

Record details

Application Form
Guidance for applications for full planning permission for changes of use or building and engineering works, for example:

- New house in the garden
- Housing or industrial development
- Change of Use of a property
- Conversion of a building to 1 or more dwellings
- Works to non-residential property eg shop fronts
- Anything outside the garden of the property (ie stables in a separate paddock)
- Rebuilding

There is a simplified application form for householder developments, such as:

- Extensions
- Conservatories
- Porches
- Dormer windows
- Alterations (new windows/doors, cladding, solar panels, microwave aerials, wind turbines)
- Ancillary building (garages, summerhouses, sheds, workshops)
- Fences or walls
- Accesses to the highway eg new or altered access
Further Information