Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Householder and Listed Building Consent Guidance

Record details

Application Form
Householder and Listed Building Consent
Guidance for Householder planning permission with Listed Building Consent.

The Householder and Listed Building form should be used for household developments such as:

- Extensions
- Conservatories
- Porches
- Dormer windows
- Alterations (new windows/doors, cladding, solar panels, microwave aerials, wind turbines)
- Fences or walls

where, in addition, the works involve the demolition, extension or other alteration of a Listed Building.