Here are some frequently asked answers to questions about the Market Place fountains:-
- The fountain water is chemically
treated to kill all bacteria, similar to swimming pool water. (Not advisable to
drink, but safe)
- The fountains are checked daily for
quality of water, and amount of chemicals etc.
- The fountains have a service to
clean everything, twice a week (backwash).
- The fountains have a major service
by a specialist fountain maintenance company once a month.
- The water is tested regularly by an
external laboratory, to ensure there is no bacteria, E. coli
- Fountains are switched off during cold/ winter periods.
Search for a service
Begin to type a service name and select from the appearing choices.