Christmas Support Payment for Wet-Led Pubs
On 1st December 2020, the Government announced an additional £1,000 support for wet-led pubs in Tier 2 areas over the festive season. For the purposes of this grant, a wet-led pub is defined as a pub that derives less than 50% of its income from sales of food.
The pub must ordinarily be:
- open to the general public
- allow free entry other than when occasional entertainment is provided
- allow drinking without requiring food to be consumed, and
- permit drinks to be purchased at a bar.
This payment does not apply to:
- restaurants and cafes
- sporting clubs
Please complete this form so we can assess your entitlement to this payment.
Once you have submitted your details you will be asked to e-mail:
- a recent bank statement to confirm your bank details for payment.
- financial evidence to confirm that your income from your food sales (if applicable) was less than 50% of your overall sales pre-Covid 19.
Please ensure this form is completed by an authorised officer of the pub.