Additional Restrictions Grant - National Lockdown
The Additional Restrictions Fund (Discretionary) is aimed at businesses in the following sectors who have been mandated to close due to restrictions which applied from 5th January 2021 but do not have a commercial property with a rateable value and for businesses where the majority of their activity is to supply and manufacture goods for these closed sectors (with or without a rateable value):
- Creative & Cultural
- Hospitality, Leisure and Retail
- Non-essential Market Trader
Eligible businesses could be eligible for the following:
- or properties with a rateable value of £15,000 or under, grants of £2,001 for the initial 6 week qualifying period plus a one-off top up payment of £4,000
- For properties with a rateable value of over £15,000 and below £51,000, grants of £3,000 for the initial 6 week qualifying period plus a one-off top up payment of £6,000
- For properties with a rateable value of £51,000 or over, grants of £4,500 for the initial 6 week qualifying period plus a one-off top up payment of £9,000
The one-off top up payment is available to businesses who must pay fixed business property costs during the national restrictions from 5th January 2021.
You can also use this form to apply for a Local Restrictions Support Grant if your premises was forced to close during the second national lockdown (5th November to 1st December inclusive) or supplied those that did. Please note that the grant amounts for this period differ from the ones shown below.
Please complete this form so that we can assess your entitlement under this scheme. Once you have submitted your form, you will be given details of how to e-mail us documentation relating to your application.