Hello, sign in to your account. New customer? Register here.

Environmental Complaints

  • imageMake a noise complaint
    Kettering Borough Council will investigate noise nuisance complaints relating to both domestic and commercial premises.
  • imageReport a stray dog
    Any dog found alone in a public place is classed as a stray and will be dealt with by the Dog Warden under the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
  • A black bin bagMake a fly tipping complaint
    Once waste has been illegally dumped it often attracts further tipping, adding to an environmental problem that is not only unsightly but can also be harmful.
  • imageMake a street cleansing request
    Use our online form to report issues such as graffitti, dog fouling, general littler, glass and needles.
  • Make a bonfire complaint
    There are no permitted times in Kettering for lighting bonfires. There are many ways to dispose of waste and unwanted items without the need to light a bonfire.
  • A burnt out white carReport an abandoned vehicle
    Kettering Borough Council are under a duty (section 3(1) of the Refuse Disposal (Amenity) Act 1978) to remove a vehicle which is abandoned in their area unless it is on private land.
  • Make a drainage complaint
    Drains and sewers are pipes that carry foul waste and surface water away from houses. Make a complaint online.
  • Make an odour complaint
    Complaints about bad odours are investigated by our Environmantal Health team. Action will be taken in some circumstances.
  • A plate and cutleryMake a food complaint
    If you have experienced a problem related to food safety then please take some time to complete the following form.

Get in touch with Kettering Borough Council

Email: customerservices@kettering.gov.uk. Telephone: 01536 410333.

Full contact details. Send us your feedback.