Interactive Mapping - How to use it
The Interactive Mapping application allows you to locate a particular site/address within the borough of Kettering. You can view all planning policies, proposals, constraints and current years planning applications associated with the chosen site.
Step By Step Guide
- Enter Interactive Mapping
- Select 'planning details' and hit GO.
- You will see a small-scale view of the Kettering Borough. By default, the 'address search' tab has automatically been selected.
- To locate an address/site, please enter the 'Address Details' into the search on the left hand side of the screen, and press search.
- Click on the correct address under the 'Search Address' section.
- Your specified property/site should now be highlighted by a yellow circle.
- To view planning application details, please click on the 'View Planning Applications' tab at the top of the page. You can move around this window by using the navigate tools.
- To view any planning policies associated with the site/property, please click on the 'View Planning Policies' tab at the top of the page.
- If there are no planning policies or applications associated with the property, a pop-up box will appear saying, 'There is no specific planning information for this location. Please refer to the main page for Borough-wide policies.
- If there are planning policies associated with the property you will see a list of policies displayed on the left-hand side. Click on each policy for further information.
Last updated 25/01/2013