Your Guide to Making an Application
These pages are a guide to help you make your application.
We cannot cover everything in this guide, planning can be complex, so please contact us if you need more information or advice.
If you need a translation service, the Community Access and Language Service (CALS) is available on 01604 237773.
Last updated 10/10/2011
Pages in Your Guide to Making an Application
- 1. You are here: Introduction
- 2. Which Form Should I Use?
- 3. Before You Make Your Application
- 4. Making Your Application
- 5. Completing the Application Form
- 6. Certificates
- 7. Design and Access Statements
- 8. Drawings and Documents to Accompany Your Application
- 9. General Requirements for Plans, Drawings and Documents
- 10. Plans
- 11. Fees
- 12. Other Consents
- 13. Checklist
- 14. Contacting Development Services