Council Housing Repairs
Reporting a repair
You can also download our customer information leaflet on the Council's Housing Repairs Service
If you need to report a repair, you can:
- Call our Customer Response Centre on - 01536 534325 or 01536 534285
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our Customer Service Centres in person in Kettering, Desborough, Rothwell and Burton Latimer.
- Report a repair online
- Report a repair to your Sheltered Scheme Manager or Neighbourhood Manager.
Out of hours repairs
you need assistance for emergency repairs outside of normal office
hours (which are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00pm) please call our Out of Hours service on 01536 416005. If you smell gas or suspect a gas leak, contact the National Grid on 0800 111 999.
Pages in Council Housing Repairs
- 1. You are here: Reporting a repair
- 2. Surveying and Inspection for Repairs
- 3. Council Repair Responsibility
- 4. Tenant Repair Responsibilities
- 5. Qualifying repairs
- 6. Category of repairs
- 7. Overdue Repairs
- 8. Rechargeable Repairs
- 9. Communal areas
- 10. Home Ownership Repairs
- 11. Repairs to Leasehold properties