Refuse and Recycling Services
Find your collection day using the
Kettering Borough Council operates an alternate weekly collection service of your black bin one week and your recycling containers the following week.
- Your bins/box must be presented at the kerbside by 6:30am on the morning of your collection.
- Your bins/box must be returned to your property, on the same day, once
they have been emptied.
- If your bin/box is not out on the day of collection then it will be collected on the next due collection day.
- In the unlikely event we miss your collection, we will aim to return to rectify this within 48 hours. On occasion it may take longer due to operational issues.
- If you make your bin too heavy for our vehicles to lift you will need to lighten it before we can come back to empty it.
- If your recycling bins/box contains the wrong items we will be unable to empty them. You will need to remove the incorrect items before your next collection day. Find out exactly what you can and can't put into your bins and boxes.
- We will not take any extra waste left with your black bin. Any additional waste can be taken to the Household Waste Recycling Centre, on Garrard Way, Kettering.
If you experience any problems with your collection service please contact Customer Services on
01536 532423 or email RefuseAndRecycling@kettering.gov.uk.
Last updated: 01/12/2015