How can LifePlan help me?
Kettering Borough Council has a LifePlan service open to our Council's housing customers.
There are many employment, training, and support services in Kettering. It can often be confusing knowing where to find these services and how to access them. The role of LifePlan is to link you to these services and to support you through the process.
LifePlan can help you if you...
- would like to volunteer but you do not know where to go or who to speak to
- want to change career but are not sure where to start
- would like gain an apprenticeship from your employer
- have low confidence and would like support to access employment opportunities
- need to update your CV but don't know how to
- are stressed out at home with family life and you would like to do something just for you
- would like to meet other people
- are a lone parent on benefits and would like to find a part-time job or do some training
- would like to access education
LifePlan is here to meet your needs regarding education training, employment and volunteering opportunities.
LifePlan is a free and friendly service for Kettering Borough Council's housing customers that offers one to one support, guidance and opportunities to achieve goals that are set by you.
You can access LifePlan through contacting the LifePlan Advisor by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01536 534319. Alternatively you can visit one of our customer service centres at Kettering Borough Council, leave your name and contact details and the LifePlan Advisor will contact you.